Monday, December 8, 2008

First Post

This is my first go-around with the whole blogging thing, so you'll have to excuse me if I'm not any good at it. I had fully expected to get this blog started months ago, but time flies and I just did not get around to it. I'll have to give some history to get everyone up to date...

I knew that I needed braces by the time I was in the forth grade. That seems to be around the time that I noticed other kids in my classes having them and started realizing that my teeth were not straight at all. I talked to my parents for years about getting braces, but monetarily the time was never right.

So...after changing jobs last last year and getting a decent sign-on bonus that I wasn't expecting, I decided that I would use that bonus to get braces. Finally, right?!? I was very excited. Kids get braces all the time, no big deal...nothing to worry about...

I've included a couple of pics of my teeth before braces- enjoy. The lower crowding is what really bothered me. Most people say they never noticed it much, but that was because I hid them with the way I smiled....


No comments: