Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 8 Post-Op

Last night wasn't too good, stayed up a lot coughing and trying to get comfortable. I did manage to sleep from like 6 am to 10 am straight, though...so that was nice. When I got up I wasn't nauseous at all and the swelling had gone down a little bit more. Morning went great until my dogs decided to go roll around in the mud outside...again. I've bathed those dogs 5 times each within the past 4 days due to the mud outside! Argh! It really wears me out dealing with them sometimes....just because of my recovery. I'm thinking about asking Chris to take them to doggie daycare tomorrow so that I can sleep and not have to deal with them all day. Here is a pic of them, though...they are too cute to be too mad at.



Had a friend come by today and visit for a few hours- it was really nice. Now I'm thinking about trying to nap for an hour or so before Chris gets home.

1 comment:

Cherron said...

Your doggies are cute. Look at those faces! They say, "Moooommm, but you're supposed to LOVE it when we get all covered with mud!"