Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 7 Post-Op

Day 7 = NOT heaven. Today was actually a pretty bad day. I didn't sleep much last night due to the new bands and a tickle in my throat. I may not have mentioned it, but sleep is pretty hard to get. I have several different meds that I'm on and I have to set alarms at night to get up and take them. For example.....I take my last meds at 11pm and then I get up at 3am for some meds...then 5 am for different meds....then 11am for meds..etc etc. So...when I get to sleep for 'long' periods of time (like 11pm to 3 am and 5 am to 11am), I really need that sleep. The new bands didn't let me sleep most of the night, and then Chris got up for work and woke me up and it took a while to get back to sleep...and then the dogs wouldn't go to sleep and finally forced me out of bed. =( When I did manage to get up and around, for some reason I was really nauseous. I ended up getting sick a couple of times, which was REALLY not fun since I can't really open my mouth or anything. This ended up making me cry....which clogged my nose up....and it was just a disaster. Not to mention, the dogs got in the mud yesterday and had to be bathed TWICE just to get back into the house. NOT FUN.

Around 5pm I started feeling a little better. I managed to eat a pudding cup and a little bit of applesauce and keep it down. Chris made it home and we just laid around all night...hopefully tomorrow will be better. Here are Day 7 pics:


No comments: